Welcome!

This blog will allow students that participated in the relationship improvement class to review and expand upon the things they learned during classroom instruction. I also extend the invitation to anyone who is interested in improving his or her interpersonal relationships to peruse the materials available here. I hope that you will be edified by what you find. As you can see, however, the blog is (and hopefully will always be) a work in progress. I humbly ask for your patience and extend to you the promise that it will become more and more useful to you as time goes on. I also want site visitors to understand that I am solely responsible for the content of this blog and that statements, artwork, or other material found herein should not be construed to represent the feelings, beliefs, etc. of any other person or organization, including any of my employers or the church I attend. Again, I am solely responsible for this blog's content, except in those instances when I have used quotations, videos, and so forth created by other individuals, in which case I have done my best to provide accurate source documentation. If you have any comments or suggested improvements, feel free to email me at InsideOutChange@gmail.com. As time goes by, please continue to check back; I'll do my best to make this blog the best it can be!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

#10: What is Truth?

After sinister scribes and plotting Pharisees had presented the Mortal Messiah as a criminal before Pontius Pilate, the Roman ruler asked the Christ the following question before declaring Jesus’ innocence to the Jews: “What is truth?” (See John 18:38)

Though no immediate response to Pilate’s inquiry was recorded by Christ’s beloved disciple, an examination of the Lord’s own words and those of His appointed servants can help us gain an increased understanding of what His answer to that question was and is. In the future, expect to see several posts that address the scriptural definitions of/synonyms for the word "truth," as well as some of its scriptural correlates. This information will supplement the discussions from the relationship improvement class about truth and its transformative power.

No comments: